At Amazing Accommodations Alaska, proud owner Sabine Hagner got her start in the tourism industry working for a motorhome rental company in Los Angeles. In 2002, Sabine came to Anchorage for a management position with a local RV company. Within minutes of arriving at the airport, Sabine fell in love with the beauty of Alaska that very first day. After years as a manager for large motorhome companies, Sabine realized that the standard of international customers, as well as domestic customers, were not met. She dreamed of providing a friendlier, more accommodating RV rental experience to people from all over the world.
When she married her husband Joe, an RV technician, they decided to open an RV rental company of their very own. Amazing Accommodations Alaska was established in 2008 and continues to provide personalized customer service to both international and domestic customers. Call us at (907) 631-0470 or reserve a motorhome online to experience our amazing difference.
Meet Our Staff
As the owner of the company, Sabine handles reservations, customer service, and everything from A to Z. Sabine also goes through the rental contract and performs the on-site orientation.
Sabine’s husband Joe is in charge of the vehicle maintenance and tune-ups on all vehicles. When you’re in a pinch on the road, he also is our go-to guy for roadside assistance.
Our RV pick-up site is maintained by our yard and property maintenance worker Dylan. He helps moves our RVs for maintenance, cleaning, and staging.
All of our rentals are squeaky clean thanks to Alissa. She completely cleans the vehicles inside and out to ensure your RV is spotless and equipped with the right amount of camping chairs.
Along with Alissa, Marilyn cleans the interior of our vehicles and makes them presentable for our guests to feel comfortable and at home.
Anna washes the outside of the vehicles and does the outside detailing — rain or shine! She is a real Alaskan outdoor girl.
Why Choose Us?
What sets apart Amazing Accommodations from other RV companies in Alaska? Here are just a few reasons how we’ve gone above-and-beyond for our customers throughout the years:
- Welcome You Like Family: As a family-owned and -operated business, we treat our customers with personal contact every step of the rental process.
- Helpful Amenities: We provide a campground map and the ultimate travel guide The Milepost (pictured below). This book is valued at $35, but we provide it at no cost.
- Essentials Included: For your trip, we always provide you with a stock full of toiletries so you’re set for your whole vacation.
- No Hidden Fees: We never charge for additional requests like camping chairs, coolers, and additional linens or towels.
- Free Shuttle Service: Located 10 minutes from the Parks Highway, we provide shuttle service to our location at no cost.
- Convenient Pick-Up: At our private location, we offer an orientation to get your acquainted with the RV, and we take as much time for you as you need to get started.
- Reliable Communication: We take care of any possible problems on the highway with our roadside assistance. Our customers are also given our personal cell phone numbers so you get immediate attention.
Reserve an RV Today!
When you’re making a decision about which RV rental company to choose for your vacation to Alaska, contact Amazing Accommodations to learn how we can provide you with a trip of a lifetime. Call our office at (907) 631-0470 to talk with one of our employees about your RVing needs.