Located in Wasilla AK, Amazing Accommodations Alaska is nearby Anchorage, and many of the major attractions that Alaska has to offer. Whether you're staying at our bed and breakfast, a cabin rental, renting an RV or renting a camper van from us, you'll be just a short drive away from adventure!
Hatcher Pass, the Matanuska Glacier and the Knik Glacier are the most popular natural attractions near Wasilla, Alaska. Hiking, exploring Independence Mine State Park, or panning for gold in nearby creeks is a real Alaskan adventure. You can trek out onto the ice for miles at Matanuska Glacier, or go white water rafting or fishing along the Glenn Highway Scenic Byway.
Let us help you hit the high points of Alaska. Amazing Accommodations Alaska is here to offer recommendations to help you get the most out of your Alaskan vacation!
- Day trips:Distance From Wasilla, AK
- Denali Flightseeing 1.5 hours
- Native Heritage Center1 hour
- Anchorage Coastal Trail 1 hour
- White Water Rafting1 hour
- Guided Fishing 1 hour
- Kayaking and Biking45 minutes
- Hatcher Pass Hiking 15 minutes
- Iditarod Committee HQ 15 minutes
- Musk Ox Farm